The Instructional Services Center offers a variety of additional services. These services include binding, dubbing, fax services, lamination, and miscellaneous supplies.
The ISC has do-it-yourself binding available. We offer plastic spiral binding rings from 5/16″ to 1″ and covers. Spiral rings and covers are $1 each unit. Use of the binding machine is free. Just ask for assistance at the front desk and an any of our staff will be happy to assist you.
Dubbing is available in many formats: Mini-DV, DVD, VHS and audio as needed. Photo dubbing can also be done from a memory card to a DVD. Blank tapes, DVDs, and CDs are available at a minimal cost for this process.
**Note: Editing services are not available. If you are in need of editing, please contact Digital Media Services in the University Libraries.
The ISC offers fax services for students, faculty, and staff. The fees are as follows:
- Local fax: $1 per page
- Long distance fax: $2 for first page, $1 for each additional page
- Receive a fax: $1 per page
The ISC offers three options for your lamination needs.
- Self-lamination—consists of film, a heated press, and tacking irons. Instructions are provided, but this is a do-it-yourself service.
- Thermal roll lamination: Our staff-operated lamination machine will accommodate items up to 25″ width; no real limit on length. This is $1 per foot. Large orders can be dropped off and picked up at a later time. This can also be utilized for departmental charged jobs.
- Single-page document laminator: This machine will do single pages in either a light-weight or heavy-weight thickness. It will also do luggage tag/business card size items. This is $1 per page.
The ISC offers the following items for sale to supply your class needs:
- Poster board: 75 cents each
- DVDs, mini-DV tapes, and CDs
- Spirals and covers
Other supplies such as glue, glue sticks, brads, staplers, markers, rulers, tape, colored pencils, crayons, rubber bands, and construction paper are available to STUDENTS at no cost for their project needs.
**NOTE: Prices are subject to change depending upon costs.