The Instructional Services Center is divided into four main areas: the creativity lab, conference room, computer lab, and front desk for equipment rental.
Ellison lettering machine and dies. For a listing of available dies, click here.
- Butcher paper
- Label maker
- Big 4 markers (also known as Cheerleader markers)
- Opaque projector
- Scissors and paper cutters
Various other supplies are available upon request.
- Pull-down screen
- Seating for ten comfortably (can hold up to 15)
- Two wall-mounted whiteboards
- Additional A/V equipment available at front desk for use in this room
Reservations required. Please call 974-4101 to schedule.
- Houses one black/white printer utilizing your Vol-Print account
- 15 Dell desktop computers
- Various staplers, paper shredders, hole punches
Front Desk/Equipment Rental
The ISC rents a variety of audio-visual equipment for your needs. Please visit Equipment Rental for further information on this service.
**Note: The FUTURE program is also housed within the 424 Claxton Suite, sharing facilities with the ISC. Please visit their website at FUTURE Program.